Tender Preparation & Management
- To coordinate with the designer re the scope of work in relation to value engineering therefore offering as many alternative materials, products/ Equipment & methods of construction
- Prepare Scope of work for Tender.
- Send out the tender pack electronically to the selected contractors.
- Tender project on behalf Client and make recommendations, in respect of sub-contractor performance, suitability & quality.
- Tender and procure furniture and equipment.
- Prepare the council documentation
- Lodge the Building consent application with the local Council Building Control Department.
- Commission on the client’s behalf the fire report, Structural engineering, Emergency Lighting Design. We also instruct the relevant consultant to obtain the necessary, design and PS1 documentation.
- Commission Hydraulic Schematic, including A/V valve, HWC, and wastes and forward to designer to include on the consent drawings.
- To liaise with the designer/architect and help with local requirements and the NZ building codes to ensure the drawings are compliant with NZ standards.
- We monitor the progress through the council and advise accordingly.
- Site survey, identify any site issues that may affect the design and provide Pictures.
- Oversee the Project during construction monitor various trades in relation to Health & Safety, programme, quality, defects and financial management.
- Ensure the SSSP (Site Specific Safety Plan) is implemented and monitor during the construction phase of the project.
- Coordinate with client rescheduling, client supplied goods and handover.
- Instruct all trades & suppliers on behalf of the client.
- All contractor or subcontractors invoice and are paid directly by the client.
- Prepare and monitor the Construction programme
- Ensure all council Paperwork & Producers Statements are obtained and issued to the council.
- Contractor selection
- Sub-contractor selection
- Furniture selection
- Kitchen equipment selection
- Light fittings
We can also offer the below services either combined with any of the above or as standalone services:
- Feasibility studies
- Site Survey including site measures, photographs, services investigation.
- Condition reports including upgrades and recommendations.